These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- For all those who have lost family and friends; that God will give us all strength and courage to wait patiently for a response from the parole board; for our incoming pastor, Chaplin, leaders, and congregation; that I will have contact and visits from my family.
- For healing for my family; that they will find it in their hearts to help support me financially and to start visiting me.
- That God will heal my brother and my niece and that they will find comfort in their journey with the Lord.
- That my grandma will recuperate quickly and return home from the nursing home.
- That my sister and niece will stay in contact with me.
- That my mom will find health and healing and that God will play a big part in her life.
- That God will be with my family and grand kids; for growth and strength in the God Pod in Kent County.
- That my friends and family will find God and follow his word.
- For God to get my families hearts in the right place and on the path he has for them to follow.
- That God will give me the discipline that I need to be reunited with my family; for the Celebration Fellowship congratulation.
- That God will bring peace into my life and into the world.
- That God will give me strength and guidance and to be faithful in his word; my walk with God has difficult because of my lack of lack of honesty with God and myself; for God to renew my faith.
- That the Lord will renew connection with my family and children who I have not seen in 7-years; that the Holy Spirit will dwell in me and that I will follow God on a righteous path.
- That God will touch the parole boards hearts and they will allow me to return home to my son who needs a dad and a friend.
- For my friends, family, CO’s, Chaplin and all Christians.
- For those that are struggling in their faith and belief.
- For all or our brothers and sisters who volunteer their time to help us find and hear the world.
- That a job will become available and that I will be able to support myself inside these walls.
- That i will be able to find wisdom and knowledge to help meet the needs of others.
- For me to become stronger in the word and to stay on the right path.
- For those who are suffering with depression and mental illness.
- That God will bring peace and healing to all the families dealing with suicide.
- PRAISE REPORT: Thank you God for removing an evil bunkie from my cell.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……