These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- For brother Jamie that God will grant him victory with his upcoming appeal.
- That Gods light will shine through me so that others will see the good that God has in store for everyone that believes; that he forgives me for all of my sines; that God will give me strength and encouragement to stay focused on life goals and in the word.
- That God will help my mom with her pain.
- That all believers will be ready for their final journey to heaven when God calls us home.
- For my bunkies upcoming surgery and parole board hearing.
- For two staff members that have lost loved ones in the past week; one a father and the other a nephew.
- That God will bless all of the families of the inmates, staff and volunteers.
- For brother Jessie’s family as they grieve from a recent loss in the family.
- That God will bring me home to my family and friends as soon as possible.
- For Pastor Greg and Pastor Andy as they transition into their new churches.
- That my daughter and I will reconcile and that we will start having open communications and possibly visits.
- That my mom will heal from her recent thyroid surgery; that the biopsies will come back clear of all cancer.
- For the world and all of the evil and wicked people will turn away from evil and accept Gods will and receive eternal life in heaven.
- That my family will stay strong in the Lords word.
- That my wife will recover from her recent kidney issues.
- For my sister who is having serious heart issues and may need to have a heart transplant.
- For my uncle and grandpa who are having some serious health problems.
- That I will be able to restore a relationship with my sister and have open communications.
- That God will watch over my family and friends.
- That God will bring my wife and I back together and make us whole again.
- That my wife and kids will be able to come back home after some family issues.
- For the Coulter family who lost two family members in the past week, one to cancer and the other in a motorcycle accident.
- PRAISE REPORT: I thank God for everything that he is doing in my life and the lives of my family members.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……