These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- For my family to get through some rough times.
- That my mom, girlfriend and my entire family will come closer to God and follow his word.
- That God will give me wisdom while I complete my time here in Ionia.
- For my family to seek God with a pure heart and not be bitter from all the loss they have had.
- That God will keep my spirits high after the parole board denied my parole; that I will be able to minister God’s word on the inside.
- That my girlfriend will do good as she’s starting college; that my brother will stay in God’s word; that bothers on the inside will stop listening to the negativity on TV, and start believing ion Gods word.
- For pastor Jon, that God will give him peace and comfort and love from his recent loss of his mother; for Pastor Greg and Pastor Andy as they embark on their new churches; for my family and loved ones, that God will keep them safe and secure; that I will stay in God’s word and bring the word to the lost on the inside.
- For my health and my upcoming hernia surgery; for my mothers hip surgery; that my dad’s shoulder will heal quickly after his recent fall; that my sister will let go of her bitterness and seek God’s word.
- That Mary will follow the path of the cross with Jesus and study his word.
- For Linda to be healed from her arthritis; for my girlfriends diabetes.
- To prosper with my appeal issues.
- That my family and friends will seek God’s salvation.
- For healing and full recovery from my recent surgery.
- That the brothers on the inside will seek God’s word.
- That brother Pat will be filled with the Spirit and see God’s light.
- PRAISE REPORT: I want to thank God for every blessing that he has given to me in my life.
- PRAISE REPORT: I thank God for my upcoming job at L.G. Farms after my release.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……