These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- That God will bless the Rottman family who lost a loved one recently.
- For my daughter Bre and my husband Mike who are going work in Central and South America.
- For Tonya’s family, that God will lift them up in spirit; for my brother to have his pending charges dropped so he can return home to his family.
- For Tony’s family who recently lost him after a long illness.
- That my bunkie will do well after his release and that he will stay out of trouble in his free life.
- For all the believers of Jesus Christ that they have the Holy Spirit in them to lead us daily and bless us every day with God’s word in our lives.
- That my family will grow closer to God and his word.
- That God will give my family healing and strength; that I will get visits from my family and friends.
- For all the brothers coming up for parole hearings, that they will have positive outcomes and be allowed to return to their family.
- That God will make changes in my life and to remind me that without God, I am lost.
- For Pastor Jon and all of the outside members; that God will bless them and there families and their own congregations.
- That God will strengthen my knowledge, wisdom and understanding of his word; that he will strengthen my trust, faith and belief in him.
- That my friends will be able to get their kids back.
- For world peace, joyfulness, happiness and love.
- For my family and all of the blessings that we receive everyday from God.
- That CO Lincoln will come out well in his court case after being arrested for drunk driving.
- That I will cultivate my gift and my duty as a Christian to spread the word.
- For my family’s safety, faith and well-being.
- For my family and my son’s mother to find peach and happiness in God’s word.
- For the president, congress, pastors, chaplains, co’s and all of our civil servants to be safe and honorable in their jobs.
- That God will give me closure in my life so that I can move on.
- That I will get my parole granted; that my x-rays will come back clear; that God will keep me thinking straight and keep me from getting any more tickets.
- That me and my family will be blessed and strong to spread God’s word and send spiritual blessings to others through Jesus.
- For my sister to continue her sobriety; that she will find affordable housing; that I will have a good parole hearing; that my sentencing judge will be able to soften his heart and allow me to go home next year.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……