These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- For my family to stay strong in their faith.
- That my mom’s heart problems will be diagnosed; that my wife will stop drinking and start focusing on Gow and his word.
- That God will bring peace to me and my family as we approach my brothers 7-year anniversary since he passed away.
- For Celebration Fellowship CRC, its board, volunteers and all of the members.
- That the broken world will come together and live in peace and follow a christian background.
- That GOd will answer our prayers to watch ob=ver and protect the innocent, feed the hungry and show justice and mercy to those being persecuted.
- That my dads shoulder will not be that badly injured from a recent fall. He needs to get an MRI and see a specialist to figure out what steps to take to fix his shoulder.
- For safe travel for my family.
- For our Chaplin who is leaving and for the new Chaplin that will be coming.
- That I will stay in Gods word and follow the steps the pastor has set up for me to follow.
- To be a considerate and thoughtful person to others.
- For all of the homeless, unemployed and sick, that they will find the Lord’s help and guidance.
- That I will be able to be baptised, get my parole and go home and get married.
- PRAISE REPORT: I want to thank God for a miracle healing and recovery of my friend Dave.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……