These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
For my wife, children, mother, brother and sister.
- That I will be able to return home; for my mom who has cancer to receive healing and renewed strength; safety for my family.
- That my sister will be healed; that I will have more open communications with my sister and my family.
- That I will continue to have good health; that I will stay in God’s word and follow what it says.
- For all those who are homeless, addicted and lost to be able to find God and receive his blessings in life.
- That the doctors will be able toi get me on the right medication to heal me from my sickness.
- That I will be able to go home to my family and that I will stay on the straight and narrow and follow the rules; blessings for my family.
- For wisdom in my writing when I contact the parole board.
- That my mom will have a great birthday party and for many more years here on earth.
- That my sister will accept Jesus and realize that he has already saved her, even though she is still suffering and sick.
- For me to be a good example for others to follow in God’s footsteps.
- That I will be able to make good on this weeks prayers and be able to stay focused and live in God’s image.
- That my wife and 5 kids will not want or need anything because of God’s amazing blessings; that all of their bills will be paid on time; that my son will control his temper and stop hitting his mom.
- For my sister to receive healing after attempting suicide; that my family will be blessed; for all of those in my family who are locked up to receive God’s blessings.
- That my wife and kids will continue to talk to me; for my brother and sister to stay in God’s word.
- That my dad’s finances will improve; that his health will improve mentally and physically; that he will finally have some piece with his ex-wife.
- That my family will be blessed; for patience while I wait for a decision from the parole board.
- That God will be with the families of all the terrorist attacks around the word; for healing of all the victims of terrorism, war and violence.
- That I will receive forgiveness for all of my sins.
- That God will keep my daughter filled with hope and joy as she starts out on a new journey in her life.
- That my wife will be able to transfer to 3rd shift; for improvements to my families finances.
- That I will receive God’s healing for all of the issues I have in my body right now.
- That my dad and brother will receive healing and blessings; that the lord will help all those in need.
- For safety as my family travels through South America and my son through California.
- Blessings for my family; that my son and daughter will get along and start doing more things together.
- For all those who are dealing with natural disasters; for all those in Celebration CRC to find peace and hope in a very broke world.
- For all those who feel alone and unwanted during the holiday season.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……