Please pray for the following requests:
That I will be guided by the spirit, strengthened by God’s word and forgiven in Jesus’ name; that I will be a better witness to God.
- That God will watch over my family and myself.
- For my family to have safe travels; that they will start doing more family things together; to read the word more often.
- For my family and mom to have peace and happiness; that my back will start feeling better.
- That I will get my parole soon.
- For a miracle to heal the baby that is fighting for its life in Grand Rapids.
- That my friend will receive healing from his tumor.
- That AJ will have safe travels out of the country.
- For a miracle that my aunt will be able to walk again.
- That I will get restoration with my family and children.
- That I will be allowed to return home soon and that I can walk out the prison doors a free man.
- For more family contact; that my daughter will receive good news after she goes to court.
- That God would open up doors of opportunity for me to do service work; for the protection and safety of my family and friends.
- For safety for Ricky and Mary.
- That we would actually have world peace.
- That David and Tanya would be able to work out their differences and stay together; that I will keep the spirit.
- That my dad will receive help with his money problems; that he will be able to get the mental health help that he needs and deserves; that my ex-wife and Angie will find peace.
- That my family and friends will have a healthy and blessed new year.
- That my wife, kids and family will receive love, peace and happiness this year.
- That my friends family will receive strength and healing with the loss of a loved one.
- That my bunkie will hear from the parole board soon.
- For God to give me victory over doubt and fear and that I would fully trust him.
- That my family and others would grow closer to God.
- For my sisters foot to heal so that she doesn’t need to have an amputation.
- That I will have restoration with my son and a chance for a new relationship; for brother P and his family.
- For peace in my life.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……