These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- For my family and my wife as they are going through many challenges right now.
- That all of the men on this compound will live in peace.
- That God will continue to give me strength and lead me on my Christian path.
- For Pastor Andy and his family to have a safe transition in their move to California and his role as pastor in a new church.
- That the Lord will help me to prepare for my parole hearing in December and that I will be allowed to return home to my family.
- That the God will open my daughters mind and help her to lead a Christian life.
- That the holy Spirit will strengthen my family as they are taking care of my grandma who just had a stroke; that God will give me strength and determination to stay focused in my walk of faith and to continue to live in the word.
- That my family and friends will have a week.
- That my grandpa who has a broken hip and ribs will recover quickly and fully.
- For Pastor Greg to continue to recover from his recent surgery and that he has a much healthier and long life.
- For a fellow brother in Christ that has little hope, no thankfulness, and is straying from the path the Lord has for him.
- That the Lord will continue to teach us, lead us and help us grow in our faith and knowledge of the word.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……