These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- That all my enemies will find God’s salvation.
- For a fellow brother on the inside to hear from his sister and niece; that the parole board will find my heart to be changed and allow me to return home.
- That you will give Pastor Andy and his family safe travel and ease in the transition that they have taken on in a new church in California; that God will show me and my family his calling and what path he wants us to follow.
- That my family will open their hears and become believers.
- For Joy’s whole body to be healed and that God will show her peace and comfort.
- That God will protect all the members and volunteers of Celebration Fellowship, there families and all Christians around the world.
- For God to bring healing and strength to brother Roger.
- That my mom will be able to find work so that she can get caught up on her overdue bills and that she will be able to keep a roof over her head and food on her table.
- That Mark will receive healing and strength after a serious motorcycle accident.
- For God to show us all the path he wants us to follow and leads us in the works he wants us to do in his name.
- That I will have a clear mind in my upcoming decisions.
- For wisdom and understanding of God’s word.
- That I will get regular visits and mail from my family and friends.
- For the CF Search Committee as they look far and wide to find a new pastor to fill our vacancy.
- That God will help my son to become closer with his mom and they will both grow closer to God and renew their faith.
- That my bunkies pending case will be dismissed and that he will be able to return home to his family.
- That the Lord will bless Tonya and her family and that I will be able to return home soon to them all.
- That God will touch Stephanie with his healing hands and that she may continue to serve God in the ways he sees fit.
- For forgiveness and healing that Patrick and his girlfriend will stay together and work on their differences; that my nephew will open his eyes and heart and accept Jesus; for God’s protection of my nephew who is overseas in the Army; that I will get a favorable parole report and be allowed to return home to my family and friends.
- That God will give me deliverance, strength, guidance, understanding, forgiveness, love, peace, patience and wisdom to live a Christian life.
- That I will receive spiritual growth and wisdom and that the Lord will give me deliverance and understanding from the hands of my enemies.
- For the Lord to touch my brother’s heart and cast out all of the anger and bitterness that is controlling and destroying his life.
- For all of those seeking the Lord to find their way and accept his love and forgiveness and that their hearts will be filled with love.
- That I will get communications and visits from my dad, brothers, sister and niece.
- That God will provide me with strength and leadership for the crooked path that I am on.
- PRAISE REPORT: Dave had a successful surgery and is now recovering well.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……