These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
- That a fellow brother will make time to pray and live in Gods word; that he will love his neighbor and lift others up spiritually.
- That my parole hearing will go well and that God touches them to let them see that I have changed my evil ways and that I am given the chance to go home and prove that them and everyone else in my home community.
- That I will be given a favorable decision and allowed to return home to be with my family and that God will lead my way in finding a job and a car.
- For the Lord to keep my mom and son safe from evil and the temptation of the world; that they will continue to walk in Gods footsteps and ive a Christian life.
- That the Lord will give me strength and guidance to stay out of trouble; that my son and mom will forgive me for my past actions; that I will be allowed to have contact with my son.
- That God will watch over and protect my family, friends and my enemies.
- For God to offer healing, strength and peace to my sister as she battles kidney problems.
- For Pastor John and the Search Committee as they look for a new pastor for Celebration Fellowship.
- For all those waiting for decisions from the parole board, including some that have life sentences that are up for possible parole.
- That God will send his love and words to all those in need.
- That I will receive communication from my kids and they will receive God’s salvation.
- For all those brothers who have fallen from the word, that they will once again except Gods salvation and love.
- That God will watch over and bless my family and they will be able to offer me some financial help.
- That the Lord will lift the spirits of my family, especially my sister who is having struggles staying in the word and following Jesus; that God will open a door and allow me to be the best man of God to lead my family to salvation.
- That Pastor Andy will have safe travels and new-found success in his new church home.
- That God will bless my family and open their hearts.
- That the Lord will bring healing and strength to brother Roger who’s health is failing.
- For me to stay strong in the word; that I will be a model for my family and friends to look to for guidance and spiritual growth; that I will get a visit soon; that my daughter will give her life to Christ.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……