These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
That I will spend more of my time encouraging and strengthening my brothers in Christ.
- That God will bless Celebration Fellowship CRC and our new pastor; for safety and security of all of the CF CRC volunteers and members.
- For all of the brothers in here to open their eyes and hearts and follow God.
- That God will give me strength and protection as satan is really pushing into my life right now.
- That my family, friends and loved ones will have Gods blessings, protection and joy; that the Lord will encourage and bless our new pastor, volunteers and everyone involved in the Christian church.
- That I will be able to get into group so that when I see the parole board I will have everything completed so that I can be released and go home.
- That I will receive the knowledge and understanding to complete my bible study.
- That God will renew my spirit day in and day out; for all the lost, addicted, abused and non spiritual people to find their way to God’s loving arms and eternal salvation.
- For God to bless and show compassion on my friend AJ’s son who is facing a battle in the courts and is being falsely accused; that the Lord will raise AJ’s spirits and help him to find hope in God’s word.
- PRAISE REPORT: Thank God for all of the love my fellow brothers are showing me over the past few months.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……