These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
That my sisters kidneys start working again.
- That the staff in the kitchen will seek the Lord.
- For all of the needs of Celebration Fellowship CRC to be met.
- That I will use my free time to spend more time in prayer.
- For Pastor Bob, the inside and outside volunteers, Celebration Fellowship and all the inside brothers to be blessed and filled with God’s love and the holy spirit.
- For my family, friends and the staff at this facility to be blessed and safe; for my continued healing.
- That we will all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
- That God will bless my mother and help keep my brother out of trouble.
- For my grandmother to have better health; for my family to have peace during this difficult time.
- That my dad and brother will have an improved relationship; that God will fill all of our hearts with love and joy; that I will have more contact with my family as the holidays are approaching.
- For the officers in our unit to be nicer and not take out there work frustrations on those of us that follow the rules and don’t cause problems.
- For all of our families and their health; for peace and joy in the world; for understanding and support of our government.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……