These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
For guidance to be able to reach to all those lost souls in the world and spread God’s word.
- That I will receive strength, wisdom, understanding, knowledge and forgiveness.
- That the new evidence in my case will be able to sway the judge’s decision on my guilt and that I will be released.
- That I will be able to shine Gods light through my actions.
- That God will reveal my true calling in the world and that I will be able to fulfill his calling.
- For my moms health and peace in my life.
- For all those involved in the Celebration Fellowship CRC, from pastors, leaders, volunteers, chaplains and brothers on the inside.
- For all those affected by the recent events in the US.
- That God will provide me with a job on the inside.
- That God will keep my family safe and over filled with blessings.
- For all of our world leaders, our president, congress and state and local officials. That God will give them guidance and wisdom to make the right choices for the world and the US.
- That my friend and his son will be able to clear the air and get past their recent argument; that my mom will be healed from her cancer; that my sister will do good at GVSU.
- For my younger brother and his chemo treatments; for healing and understanding between my dad and my step-mom as they are trying get past a recent huge disagreement.
- That my kids will be returned to their mom; for all of the unit here and for the God Pod in Grand Rapids.
- For a brother who report someone for a sexual misconduct and he is now being called a rat; for all of those in Las Vegas as they grieve and heal from the recent events.
- For all of the Christians around the world to unit and stay strong during the attacks on the church.
- For my family to continue to grow in Christs word and to show Gods love, mercy and grace to those around them.
- That I will feel better and that God will fill my heart with the Holy Spirit.
- That God gives me wisdom and knowledge and to help me live a better life.
- That my son and daughter-in-law will be blessed with the arrival of there first child.
- That God will continue to give me wisdom and knowledge.
- For God to open my sister’s heart and that I will hear from her and my niece.
- For all of those who have lost loved ones; for those who have not yet come to Christ; for all of those with cancer and other disease or life challenges.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……