These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
For my wife to get a job and for my kids to have wisdom in school.
- For my family and the two new babies that have been added recently; for my personal issues communicating with people; for grace to move through my life.
- That the fruit of the spirit will be manifested in my life and that Gods light will shine through me.
- That the Lords divine blessings will come upon me and my family.
- For a place to parole to.
- That my mom Willie will be healed from her sickness; that Issac will be released early and able to return home.
- That all Christians will see and receive Gods blessings; for good health for my family and friends.
- That my wife will find better living arrangements.
- That my wife and I will be able to save our marriage and that she will be kept safe.
- That my brothers continued treatments go well; that families will find more time to spend with each other; for those who have no one praying for them.
- That I will find favor with those around me.
- For more brothers to join us for our church services and special call outs.
- That the pending lawsuit against me will be dropped; for safety and blessings on my family and friends.
- That my wife will be able to get custody of our kids again; for all the units on this complex to live in peace; for my mom and all of her blessings.
- For CJ’s mom who is fighting cancer; for all of those who are sick and suffering to be healed and strengthened; that my fellow brothers will receive their paroles and be able to return to the outside and follow their parole rules and all the laws we have to live with.
- For my dad to find Christ.
- That God will have mercy on me and that I will be reunited with my family.
- That my son will not lose his faith as he is now away at college in Arizona.
- That God will bless our nation and bring us back to united as one; that everyone will remember to repent and pray for forgiveness.
- For peace and comfort for Clyde as the doctors have given him 3-months to live.
- For all the staff and administrators to be safe and fair when dealing with all of us on the inside.
- That my daughter will forgive me and become part of my life again; for God to keep blessing me with patience and understanding as I go through this journey.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……