These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
For the salvation and recovery of all those effected by the hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes and the shooting.
- For blessings and wisdom the newly installed pastor for CF CRC, all the volunteers, chaplain and staff.
- That the units at IBC will live in peace and stop the violence.
- For healing and recovery for Sam, Mr. Carr, brother White and all those in need of a miracle.
- That brother Morton will fill his heart and mind with the God’s word and stop using his ungodly mouth.
- For safety of all those in minister; for all of our family and friends.
- That brother Pennington will keep his faith and not give up.
- That Chaz will get a good job and a stable place to live for his parole.
- That God will bring healing and full recovery to my Aunt Angie and Harry; for the christian church to grow and become stronger.
- That I will receive a favorable answer from the parole board and that I will get to return home to my family.
- For more love in the world.
- That I will continue to grow and learn and get better in my MSOP class.
- That I will have a good hearing with the parole board; that my family will have safe travel.
- That God’s light will shine on my family; for God’s saving grace on me.
- For God to help me be who he planned for me to be and not who I want to be.
- That I will hear from family and outside friends.
- That my anger issues will be taken away; that everyone who treats me wrong will be blessed and forgiven; that my faith, hope and love will be strengthened; that God will help me move the mountain that stands in front of me.
- For my son Mo and my friend Tim to receive Gods wisdom.
- That my family will stay safe and receive God’s blessings.
- That God will strengthen me in all that I am going through.
- For me to stay strong in faith and resist the devil.
- That the Lord will keep me on my path and help me from straying.
- For my bunkie who has an infection and medical can’t figure it out.
- That Josh and Larry will get their paroles; for Terry’s family to find strength after the loss of his sister and dealing with his grandma’s cancer diagnosis.
- That brother Michael will adjust to Level 1 housing.
- That Dennis will be healed and recover from his heart surgery.
- For all of the victims, families and first responders involved in the recent disasters in the US and around the world.
- PRAISE REPORT: I have been blessed that my mom has agreed to allow me to start writing to her after 4-years. I will finally get the chance to explain my actions to her.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……