These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
That the Lord will be with me when I leave prison.
- For God to open my moms heart and forgive me and for her to come and visit; that my dad will have a safe trip when he comes to visit me; that my dad will get a promotion at work to help him financially.
- That God will heal my grandma as she is fighting cancer; for my mom to have determination and focus as she starts her new business.
- That my fellow brothers will be blessed in their walk with God.
- That brother Dwayne will calm down and become accustomed to his new surrounding and stay out of trouble.
- That all of the brothers on the inside will grow in Gods word everyday.
- That God will cleanse my heart and take away my sins.
- That the Lord will help me to resist temptation and become closer to God.
- For me to receive my parole and be able to return home to be with my family and friends.
- That Jessica will be able to get an apartment and her kids wont be put into foster care.
- That God will keep my family safe and blessed with all there needs.
- For freedom from prison; that I will be able to get more family support; that I will be able to find a woman to have a relationship with and hopefully become my wife.
- That I will make more time to be in Gods word and to make God a priority in my life.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……