These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
That God will keep me and my wife and family safe; for God’s will and grace to allow me to be paroled and go home.
- For all those are suffering after the horrible hurricanes.
- For a brother’s family who lost a 3-month old child.
- For all of our family members who still need to receive Jesus; for all those who have not forgiveness for the sins we have committed.
- That I will be able to get a job upon my release.
- That I will be blessed with more opportunity’s to share Jesus’s word.
- To be strong and to resist all of the sexual evils in the world today.
- To be able to show the light of Jesus to unbelievers.
- That my communication application will be successful.
- That my families faith will stay strong.
- That my wife and kids will be blessed and protected while im away.
- For the Christian church to rise up and grow; that my children will get involved in each other lives.
- That I will receive my parole.
- That my uncle will have the will power to stay sober and stay in the church; that God will heal my grandsons kidney and give him his life back.
- That my son will have a good year in school and that my wife will become closer with God and his word.
- That God will direct my path and strengthen me in my obedience, understanding, faith and love in his word.
- For our nation; that my family will be blessed and protected; for all of the CFCRC volunteers, pastors and the Chaplin’s.
- That God will bless me with some financial help and that I will be able to get a job on the inside.
- For everyone’s families, friends, loved ones that suffer from type of addiction; that our country will come together and live in peace and not divided.
- That God will touch my sister’s heart and that she will get back in contact with me.
- That I will be allowed to see another doctor and the x-rays will come back clear; that God will bless me spiritually and financially.
- That God will bring and in to all of the lawsuits and that my family and I can go back to some type of normal life.
- For Jesus to keep my family and loved ones safe and blessed with all there needs; for increased wisdom and knowledge in God’s word.
- That my kids will be returned to my wife and that they will have a more stable home life.
- For a positive parole board hearing that I received a year early and for a positive outcome; that I will continue to have faith and serve the lord.
- That Jesus will shin his light into the hearts of lost souls.
- For my daughter to rid herself of her anger and stop cutting.
- That my brother and step dad will recover from their illnesses; for my appeals to proceed quickly in the courts and for a positive outcome.
- PRAISE REPORT: I thank God for being so good to me and blessing me abundantly and for the restoration of my family and loved ones.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……