These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
For my friends family that lost a family member last week.
- For God to continue to heal my uncle; that God will watch over my family and children.
- That my mom will have a full recovery from her hip replacement; that my dads shoulder will continue to heal; for all of those effected by the hurricanes, flooding and the fires ou west.
- For all of the homeless in our country; that all the brothers will come back to the church when they get off sanctions; that the Holy Spirit will bring more into the fold of the Christian church.
- For my friend that is struggling with life issues and that she will come to know the Lord.
- That my brother will be able to fight his severe depression; that God will find it in his heart to have mercy on me and give me a positive outcome on my appeals hearing.
- That God will bless me and bring me through my hearing in a positive light.
- That God will set a path for my brother to follow as he is dealing with some bad times in his life.
- That I will receive a parole; that my mom and dad had a relaxing vacation and a safe trip home.
- For grace, mercy and peace for all of the brothers that will be seeing the parole board soon.
- That God will provide a job for my wife so that she can get bills caught up.
- That God will open the heart and mind of a fellow brother that is lost and searching for a higher power.
- That my psychological exam will be completed son so that I can see the parole board on time.
- For my sisters health as she has been hospitalized several times lately.
- That God will open my heart, mind and eyes and that I will spend more time in his word
- That the Lord will bring peace and healing to my parents who just went through a divorce.
- For my bunkie that just lost his mom.
- That those who are being transferred will find their new location and their place in the new prison.
- For peace and healing in the world; that I will be able to be released and return home to my family and friends.
- That God will strengthen me when im weak and pick me up when I fall.
- For all the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes and fires, that God will bring them peace, strength and healing.
- That God will soften my moms heart and she will start to write to me again; for my family to have the blessing of the Lord.
- For healing and strength of all those involved in the recent shootings across the US.
- That God will heal me from the disease that is in my body; that I will make amends to all the people I have harmed and injured in the past.
- That I will receive a positive response from the parole board and if I don’t, that I will accept there response and look forward to my next chance to get a parole.
- For God to strengthen my walk in his word.
- For my friend and his daughter to find God’s blessings.
- That my mom will receive healing after the loss of her best friend of 40-years.
- PRAISE REPORT: Thank you for my freedom; for my mom getting all she needs; that my brothers are all doing well; for every blessing that I receive each and everyday.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……