These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC.
Please pray for the following requests:
For goodwill and healing for my family as we are all struggling with a death in the family.
- That everyone that crosses our paths will be filled with God’s love and blessings.
- For God to bless my family and friends and to provide for all their needs.
- That all of our families will come to know the Lord; that those who are homeless, jobless or sick will be blessed with God’s healing and kindness.
- For peace and comfort to all those who are alone, feeling lonely or depressed as the holiday season approaches.
- That all of the outside members will be able to adjust to the new rules regarding visiting and contacting inside members; for Mark as we are no longer able to visit with him.
- For all of our families to find peace and comfort in God.
- For world peace and order; that our leaders will remember they were elected to represent each and every one of us and that God will fill them with the correct answers and attitudes to keep moving forward and making positive changes in the world.
- That I will be able to resist the devils words and temptations; that my son and daughter-in-law will be blessed and watched over.
- That God will proved for me when I am released in January.
- That I will be able to get into group and have it completed by my release date so that I can get home to be with my son.
- That God’s will fill all of the Christian believers around the world and for it to overflow to the non-believers.
- For strength, wisdom and knowledge; to be able to get into substance abuse and MSOP class and complete them without to many challenges.
- PRAISE REPORT: For all of the growth I have been having in God’s word and that I will be able to continue that process.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……